Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Hmm...

The best thing about that was the preloader. The rest looked really crappy to be honest. Okay, it was better than some things that I have seen on NewGrounds, but it wasn't something to write home about.

The preloader was the best, maybe you should of just left it was that, cos that seemed like the main feature and the movie was an add on.

***MYDINGDONGISONFIRE*** ***MYDINGDONGISONFIRE***

FUCK YEAH!

Gotta love the song, flash looked good. Finishing it would be a good idea, but I know how hard that is to do.

Fair play to you though. I NEED THAT SONG! Please reply and tell me the name of the track and the band/singer that did that.

Cheers for making me smile :D!

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

Fuck yeah!

The main feature was shite, other than that it really kicked ass! Cheers for making me laugh.

The Bug Squad (Intro) The Bug Squad (Intro)

This gets 0 because

You know the NG mag? You know the Alphas section? Then why did you post here? Also, it was boring and the shape tweening background looked crappy.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Extra high detail

Is there an EXTRA HIGH detail setting? I think my 3.5Ghz can handle it :D O, and your movie kicked ass

Whitmore the Toad Pirate3 Whitmore the Toad Pirate3

Err... I didn't even smile

In my opinion that was shit. The best part was the ending song, because you really got the right atmosphere going and the song kicked ass. I must say that I won't miss this now Whitmore the unfunny pirate has gone.

EdibleCastle responds:

fair enough.

AURORA - episode 3 AURORA - episode 3

OMG

Ever heard of COLOUR! Your backgrounds and scenes look shit, don't be lazy, make it all look good. Also, get some voice talent in so I don't have to press space all the time, also it bring relism to the movie

naz-1 responds:

Get off your ass and do some exercise you lazy sack of shit. Better yet, get a job. Although I doubt you couldn't get anything better than a service cashier. I'll see you bagging my groceries, kid.

Bob-Omb Disco Bob-Omb Disco

HUH?

Only one bitch in the club? :P

Explosivo Explosivo

BLASPHEMY!!!

DON'T YOU DARE FUCK UP TENATIOUS D TRACKS WITH SKATE TRICKS. You have completely fucked my day up! Please, don't tell me that the world of Flash has resorted to fucking up the greatest songs in the universe? Your not doing TD justice, think about it next time you decide to do something like this.

PS. TD is a band of TWO members and the lead singer is also NOT the guitarist (see start)! *cough*....dickhead...*cough*

element-2 responds:

dude, fuck off....its supposed to b random...and also...u care so fucking much about tenacious d, i wouldnt be suprised if you had a poster of jack black on ur wall...**cough**homo stalker with a small dick**cough**

The Box - Level 2 The Box - Level 2

Hmm....

Yeah, that was cool, slick animation etc. But just one question:

WTF was the point in the masks that they wore? They just get busted in, even with a kick and they arent bullet proof as bullets bust em up too.

Anyway, cool flick

FatRat66 responds:

They were designed specifically so that when they were killed...they looked cool! Plus it makes them slightly more interesting than just plain old blue stick men..
simple as that...hehe